Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flashback Day

Long time didn't go back to visit my worker , so today there's free time for it and I do feel to visit them . Just get myself to look on to the business once I'm free.The whole market is full with stock but thanks god , I have workers that willing to work like hell with me , really appreciate them .

Picture of the day

Coming back to this place is because , I MISS MY DADDY a lot . This is the place that i met my Daddy the most . You were so strong and powerful....Wondering when I'll become just like you .
Today is the MOCK INTERVIEW , but just got a bad news from Granddaddy , GrandAunt has just left us behind . I will always remember you in my HEART.

Thank You to my mate and friends as well that supports me all the time , talk to me when I'm down . Miss Chong and Mr Hillary that always giving useful advice . My FA course is done . Just to apologize here to the staff that I've been giving so much disasters . I do learn a lot there , THANKS again .

Recently have been BLURR with my future plans ....Just as same as the picture above . I love flying , but Can I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment