Sunday, December 26, 2010

Every Night

I dreamt of you every night. I longed for your touch, your deep sweet kisses, the way you caressed my lusious curves. i can’t stop myself daydreaming, fantasizing every touch of your exploring hands and lips…you are there, i am here… these feelings i can no longer bear..stay with me my love, stay with me…

early this morning i recieved a text message saying “my loving wife, i can’t wait being in your arms again. I’ll take a flight on friday and i’ll pick you up. i love you so much..” at that very moment, felt like heaven…a feeling of happiness that even Donald Thrump can’t buy, the great Confucius can’t describe, Edgar Allan Poe can’t think of poetry, and Shakespeare can’t write stories out of it because it i too much for them to express…at last i can feel those hands touching me, my heart, and my very soul… the love of my life is coming and i cant wait to be engulf again with love and lust…

…the way you showed your love, the way you made me smile — INCOMPARABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment