Sunday, December 26, 2010

First time ...

Everytime i see her makes me feel unconciously or consiously nervous. She makes me feel like having butterflies in my stomach or stomach-churning nervous. what’s with me?What is it about you that makes me feel like this? For example: hay, i went to see her one day because i needed to clarify about a slip that i’m required to fill-up. As i sat adjacent to her seat, then she asked me:

she: what can i do for you?
me: (deep breath and looks at her straight) uhmm.. i have a problem with the program blah, blah…
me: damn, what am i saying? this is not why i’m here for. i hate this.(talking to myself)
(there really is a slight problem with the program but it is manageable and not my main concern, hay.)

she: ahmm, there’s nothing wrong here. me: darn. i know (taking to myself again. now my face turns red)
me: uhmm, you see … (then i told her about why i was there in the first place.)
she: ah ok…so, yadah, yadah, blah, blah….) then she said: she: you know what? your’re making things complicated (i dont know if this is the exact line but it says, “same-same”, hehehe)
me: smiles at her and excuse myself. (ggrrr… candice, you’re not making sense here.)

This is just one of those incidents. ”wai pulos noh?”

Overview:

SHE. most of the people think she’s maarte, strikta, intimidating but i thought otherwise. though it contradicts to the way i act when she’s around. She is nice, and accommodating. when she’s busy, well, accommodating pud though she has this notable “don’t disturb” face whenever she’s engross with work, which she oftenly being misunderstood by it(the “don’t disturb” face) . I sometimes get intimidated by it but heck, whether you like it or not she’s like that, so, deal with it(hehehe). The face doesn’t really matter me that much. i like her. she is an interesting person. i find her interesting and mysterious at the same time. She reminds me of my Values teacher back in high school (now, that teacher is my best friend). She’s professional at work and a good friend. She has interesting views and principles in life. She’s smart, geeky, o.c., and weird. She is someone whom you could talk with sense. You could get good advices from her too.

She is an inspiration…

To she: thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment