Monday, May 2, 2011

If you can , I wish you were here .....

So... okay... maybe I should NOT blog this, but I am going to.
I get migraines. They are horrible. I dislike them as much as they are horrible.

THREE times a year , not a year but was just eight month .
DaDDY , AuNtiE , now is grandma.
If you were here , the lost of grandma will just normal (cause grandma was old).
But everything makes me lost my way ....
My life .....
Without you
My family izzit still FAMILY without present of all of you all.
Granny went peaceful ,
Have you see her ,
Everything around me goes weird without you
My academics ...
Home issued ....
Relationship with sister......

Hmmmmmm!!! tired of it .
Just hope everything goes back to normal...
How i wish i could turn back time ....
Own a time machine

Met my cousin this few days ....
The feeling was good ...
But how should i face it ....
We use to played together when small...
Now , we were grown much ...
Hope the elderly won't give any comment anymore ....
I know we can be good cousin ....
Although we were not same ............

Really happy that meet you guys back .
IVAN & CHARMINE

No comments:

Post a Comment