Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Frustration Day !

Haiz... reach there late today ,
that cause us have to agree the title of our debate ...
"Negara Malaysia MasIh Memerlukan Pekerja Asing"
So the result is ......we lose the competition ...
Unfair!!!
We are the one who supposed to withdraw not the teacher !!!

Then later afternoon going tuition ...
Last night just slept for half hour ...
Feel tired and accidentally slept on class ...
Teacher scold again !!!
Erghh !!!
So I have to force myself to open my eyes until the end of class ...

Reach home around 8 pm...
Check phone ....
OMG 109 MISSED CALLS !
Sorry girls ...
Teacher can't help you all to register in the tournament ...
Don't feel sad , I try and coax teacher again ...

My pidato ...
This few days have no mood to memorize it ...
Feel like want to jump into the river now !!!
To have calm down myself ...

Tomorrow morning have tournament with teacher ...
Guys fully prepare at home and kick teacher out from the court !
Will try to have a meet with SINAR BINTANG this Friday ...
So be ready !!!

Tired !!!
Have to complete school works some more !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment