Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHAT THE F....


Sorry friends ...,
that have been putting all his effort in VB .
This year end with nothing !

WE CAN WIN !
Even though it's the last game !
Why did you not focusing on OUR match ....
Hey man ,
It's OUR match!
You are the one who came and tell me that....
"I WANNA JOIN " the game...
Then only I let you in ....

Then ,
What happen today ?
We can win the match !
Every match just left few more balls ...
It's just few more !

OKAY !
You still have time , but for the form five...
It's our last year ! ! !
I told you not to dream since the first match with BM ....
Then ,
I repeat again and again !
Acting you were pro !
Then when performing ,
Everything comes to nothing!

When training I'm not firm with you all ...
And I try before to be very strict with you all ...
Then you all told me that it's just training ....
Then OKAY ! now what coming out !
SELFISH , SELF PRIDE SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Now only I notice that I'm STUPID !
Putting the one that knows how to play to SUB ...
Letting you in ....
ERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God , why did you torture me like this !

SORRY....
Really SORRY ....
It's my fault ....
Tears can't stop streaming down...
Dunno why ....
Crying all the day...
Eyes paining all the day ...
The worst thing is ...
The first time feeling that crying from heart ...

RELAX RELAX .....
Teacher keep telling me to relax but I just can't !
"THEY" ask me "Is there anymore match tomorrow"?
OMG ....
Feel like wanna give them a slap...
Friends trying to cheer me up ...
But i just .....
Really sorry ...

DAMN IT !
:(
The last game,
We can totally 100% win SB...
But why ?
Find someone to explain to me !

The other ONE ...
Keep changing the position during the match ...
Then you just don't think that it's work
Say truly is not effective ...
Excuse of TIRED ...
Then I prepare energy bar for you all ...
Why don't you all just take it !

Not to talk about attitude....
You know your own business

T T Tone of homework some more...
Have to rush again ,
Haiz ......
Wondering is there another wonderful day coming up.......


No comments:

Post a Comment