Saturday, March 12, 2011

New friend from Chong Hwa

Wah .... another happy week , but get darker because of helping it ! Last year of it ,can't join feel unhappy but nvm ,will try my best on the upcoming volleyball competition .

At the first day of it , already get scolded by teacher....haiz....but our whole body and shoe were wet but teacher still don't allowed us to wear slipper . I was damm feel unhappy on it! At that week help many people that get injured , but not much that said thanks to me. Get fever on the last day . I felt like just wanna lie down on the ambulance car cause i'm the only guy that helping it . Main thing is teacher said that i get profit on it cause many other school girls come towards me and called me to help them massage ! OMG ! They were just lining up and wait for me , i find and excuse than call for friends help and just flew away . Thanks Shi Wen for helping me ! My school freiends (girl) said that I'm weak , please lar ,......i get fever because of helping the Chong Hwa freiends to go backed to his camp at the third day, so don't blame me on the forth day that I went to the Chong Hwa camp and escaped from you'll.

My perbahasan was in slow progressing and my public speaking !!! Erghh who can just lend me his or her brain . I was damm stress man on this few days ! Pidato some more ...feel like just wanna quit my debate...

Aizh !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment