Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unlucky Day :(

Today skipped my school ,
But have to go back to school ,
Volleyball training ,
Makes me fell exhausted .

Thought something good will happen today ,
Unfortunately , have been scold by teacher ,
Teachers were going through one by one today,
''Where is Johnathan?" keep asking by teacher ,
Last day practice of BM debate !
Get news that i can't pull out myself from the BM Forum!
Really upset !

Lack of ideas and points about debate ...
Was wondering what result will get tomorrow ...
Haven't prepare for the debate !

Volleyball Team !
Please stop making troubles !
I've had enough on it already !
Not serious during practising ,
Making fun's ,
Gather around ,
Keep chatting when the game is on ,
OKAY !!! I'm enough of it already so STOP IT !

I've been having headache on your shirts ....shorts
and even your permission to come out to have training during P&P
So please do understand me ....
There have been too much things for me to have worry ,
So , behave yourself ....
Stop all of the compliments that coming out from teacher ...
You all have to know what is ...,
If you guys do wrong thing or disobey the school rules during training ...
I'm the one that get it from all of the teacher ...
Please don't let teacher think that I'm the one who manipulated all of the things !

Today was an unlucky day .
Hoping a great day for tomorrow !

BYE 22th March !

No comments:

Post a Comment